For over 40 years, Alaska Tent & Tarp has manufactured and installed arctic grade environmental containment products in Alaska. Our customers have looked to us to address their problems and provide solutions for their containment needs. We have a skilled crew in the Environmental Containment Solutions division of Alaska Tent & Tarp fabricating the highest quality geomembrane containment products that work in the harshest environments. Centrally located in the interior of Alaska, we carry a large selection of sizes and materials that are sure to meet the needs at your job site. Let our solutions-based customer service help with your commercial and industrial secondary containment needs.
Alaska Tent & Tarp is the home of the “Duck Pond”. These portable berms and secondary containment devises provide a reliable and reusable means for containing oil, hydraulic fluid, glycol, diesel, gasoline, aviation gas and other fluids. Our secondary containment devises is lightweight, easy to move and suitable for extreme cold temperatures.
We carry a variety of styles of containment berms that are built to meet your needs. The various styles include:
- - 2" sand berm - filled with sand for weight to hold in place.
- - 3" sand berm - provides more containment capacity and is heavy enough to stay in place.
- - 4" & 6" foam berms - formed from closed cell foam. It retains its resiliency in extreme arctic conditions.
- - Stay berms - designed to provide for quick and easy deployment. Available in 8", 12", 18" and 24" sides.
- - Octagonal berms - eight sided to allow for secondary containment around pipes and tanks.
- - Tree cap berms
- - Drive thru berms
- - BLM style berms
Accessories can be added to the berms for safety purposes. An interior friction pad can be installed for stable footing and added puncture resistance. Cleats can be added to the bottom of the containment berm to prevent it from sliding on icy surfaces. Alaska Tent & Tarp's skilled crew can customize orders to meet your specific needs.
Click here for Cooley L1023 Urethane Product Specs »